We have been talking about increasing the amount of classes for a while. Now we are into the new gym and settled in we can now start to increase the offering and get more classes into the timetable. Thank you all so much for your suggestions on what you would like. We really hope this new timetable accommodates everyone. From 1st October we shall be introducing the following.
So what’s new?
- 6am Session - Many of you have asked of a 6am so we have put them up for Monday, Wednesday and Friday’s to see how they are attended.
- Tuesday sessions - these are now back to 1 hour instead of 45 mins. With the programming as it is we need to get all sessions to one hour so the class is not rushed through. It also means that the morning session is back to 7am instead of 6.45am.
- Thursday Sessions - We have now added in another class on a Thursday at 7pm to make sure everyone can get into the gym. That means there is now a 6pm and 7pm class every night of the week.
- Barbell Club - Mondays session is now at 7pm instead of 8pm. This means the class finishes at 8 but if you need an extra 15 mins to finish your lifting, it’s not a problem, we can make sure you get everything done and it’s more of a relaxed session.
- Bookable Platforms - We now have 4 stand alone platforms that are able to be booked at any time in the during the morning or evening classes. This allows the freedom to come and lift outside of Barbell Club classes. They will be bookable through TeamUp. Each platform has a bar and bumpers & white board.
- Kids Classes - Due to popular demand of our kids programme, we have added three extra sessions in a week. These extra run from 4.15-5pm which allows the kids to train more often. This does however means that there will be no open gym at these times. Kids classes are in effect as of now.
- Open Gym- We have now added more open gym times into the schedule so it offers this who want to train in the day, more time to do so. We shall now be open from 2pm every day apart from Friday. Open gym can now also be used during any session that we have running. If you want to do your own thing you can come in and train. Please note that kit allowance must go to the main class. We are in the process of kitting the area out fully in the next few months.
- Movements - This new movements class is for all new members coming into the gym. It is a session to introduce the basic movements so that we can introduce more people into the classes. It shall be run in small groups to focus on each person. These sessions are for all levels of fitness and need to be booked through Pete@hg3fitness.com or on 07776201005.
We really hope that this new timetable helps to give you all more time to train, hang out at the gym and for us to help to introduce more new members to the HG3 family. If you have any further suggestions please do let us know.